Screening tests for fetal abnormalities
- First-trimester or second-trimester screening, or both, for Down's syndrome.
- First and second-trimester screening: detection of aneuploidies other than Down syndrome.
- First- and second-trimester evaluation of risk for Down syndrome.
- Prenatal screening and diagnosis.
- Screening for aneuploidy in first and second trimesters: is there an optimal paradigm?
- The second trimester genetic sonogram.
- Comparison of serum markers in first-trimester down syndrome screening.
- Is there a nuchal translucency millimeter measurement above which there is no added benefit from first trimester serum screening?
- Nuchal translucency-based Down syndrome screening: barriers to implementation.
- First-trimester septated cystic hygroma: prevalence, natural history, and pediatric outcome.
- Quad screen as a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome.
- First-trimester nasal bone evaluation for aneuploidy in the general population.
- First-trimester maternal serum PAPP-A and free-beta subunit human chorionic gonadotropin concentrations and nuchal translucency are associated with obstetric complications: a population-based screening study (the FASTER Trial).
- First-trimester screening for aneuploidy.
- First-trimester sonographic screening for Down syndrome.
- Nuchal translucency-based screening.
Problems with twins and other multiple gestations
- A trial of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate to prevent prematurity in twins.
- Down syndrome screening in twins.
- Maternal complications associated with multiple pregnancy.
- Anomalies peculiar to multiple gestations.
- Maternal and neonatal outcome of 100 consecutive triplet pregnancies.
- Neonatal morbidity and mortality associated with triplet pregnancy.
- Maternal morbidity associated with triplet pregnancy.
- Management of multiple gestations complicated by a single anomalous fetus.
- Outcome of twin gestations complicated by a single anomalous fetus.
Congenital heart disease
Problems with pregnancies after fertility therapy
- First- and second-trimester Down syndrome screening markers in pregnancies achieved through assisted reproductive technologies (ART): a FASTER trial study.